High school, March 2006
Cumulative GPA : 3.21
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering, May 2010
Cumulative GPA: 2.89
- Relevant Project: Program controlling software for a drilling machine by using LabView
- Relevant Courses: Piping Engineering, Thermodynamics, Mechanical Design
LK Boiler industry, May 2010 - February 2012 (1 year 10 months)
- Contact and coordinate with customers for upcoming/ on-going project.
- Evaluate the customer needs and visit the customer's site for the cost evaluation.
- Prepare Bill of Material and Costing sheet.
- Submit the proposal and follow customer on-going project.
Systems Application Engineer
Kaeser Kompressoren (Thailand) Ltd. April 2012 - December 2014 (2 years 9 months)
- Constantly Monitor project for proper sizing, design and installation of on-going project.
- Pre-planning ofthe compressor station using Solid Edge.
- Accompany the Systems Engineers for technical presentations & site visits.
- Carry out technical measurement and report preparation for customers
- Organize and keep record on update of technical data and information in CRM/ SAP.
Systems Application Team Leader
Kaeser Kompressoren (Thailand) Ltd. January 2015 – Present
- Lead the team respond for providing customers with the most efficient and effective solutions.
- Monitor, evaluate and ensure proper and correct design of the solutions.
- Carry out presentations and demonstrate solutions to customers, as well as conduct training and seminar
- Play a key role in accelerating sales turn over by increasing customer retention and conversion.
0 minutes worked 0 jobs
WeekDays, 9am - 6pm