Serbian Document Translation Services
Mars Translation provides a professional Serbian document translation service. Professional native Serbian translators from across the world will translate your projects. Our translators are experienced in all fields of industries and sources of documents, including Energy or Oil & Gas, Automotive, etc. We provide Serbian translation services for the following types of documents.
- Gaming guides
- Gaming coding guides
- Gaming user menus
- Profit reports
- Service instructions
- Production promotional guides
- Outsourcing reports
- Industry reports
- Translation reports
- Computing reports
- Phone service handbooks
- Communication handbooks
Serbian Website Localization Services
Mars Translation provides a professional Serbian website translation service, and we can translate from Serbian to English or English to Serbian. We have a team of professional Serbian web engineers who provide technical support to our engineers. We support all types of formats including Drupal. Serbian website localization service is also provided to make the content complete and suite the market trends. We provide our website translation service for the following type of websites:
- Engineering websites
- IT websites
- E-purchases websites
- Commercial websites
- Researched websites
Serbian Interpretation Services
Mars Translation can be your voice in Serbian, as we provide a professional Serbian interpretation service. We have a team of professional native Serbian speakers who specialize in all functions of interpretations and Serbian localizations. We are a professional presenters for conferences, interviews or translations.
- Video conferences
- Telecommunication meetings
Interesting Facts About Serbian Languages
- Serbian is the standardized variety of the Serbo-Croatian language used chiefly by Serbs in Serbia, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- In addition, it is a recognized minority language in Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic.
- Standard Serbian is based on the most widespread dialect of Serbo-Croatian, Shtokavian, which is also the basis of Standard Croatian, Bosnian, and Montenegrin.