Mongolian Document Translation Services
Mars Translation provides quality and efficient Mongolian documents. We support all kinds of sources and formats. We translate legal documents, menus, guideline or contracts. We translate from Mongolian to English or up to 108 languages of your choice. Our linguists are natives and professionals in all Mongolian translations. We provide document translation services for the following types of documents:
- Purchases contracts
- Sales contracts
- Insurances documents
- Learning materials
- Performance materials
- Evaluation forms
- Immigration materials
- Immigration applications
- Driving materials
Mongolian Website Localization Services
Need website translation from Mongolian to English or English in Mongolian? Mars Translation is what you need, as we provide professional Mongolian websites translation services for all sources, formats and industries. Our services are combined by a team of professional and experience web developer along native Mongolian linguists. We localize the translation to meet the needs of your website and market.
- Floral websites
- Plantation websites
- Dairy industry websites
- Company official websites
- Design websites
Mongolian Interpretation Services
We offer professional Mongolian interpretation for all occasions, whether they be formal or casual. Interpreting speeches, meeting or audio is part of our many services. We interpret from Mongolian to English or English to Mongolian. We only provide professional interpretations that proudly represent the image of your company on Mars Translation.
- Medical interpretations
- Telecommunication interpretations
- Social interpretations
Interesting Facts About Mongolian Languages
- The Mongolian language is the official language of Mongolia and largest-known member of the Mongolic language family.
- The number of speakers across all its dialects may be 5.7 million, including the vast majority of the residents of Mongolia and many of the Mongolian residents of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
- In Mongolia, the Khalkha dialect, written in Cyrillic, is predominant, while in Inner Mongolia, the language is dialectally more diverse and is written in the traditional Mongolian script.