Malay Document Translation Services
Mars Translation has a team of professional and experienced Malay linguists for Malay translation. We translate documents, books, magazines, handbooks or user guides, and we support all formats of translations. In adaptation to the local market we localize the translations in need. We translate from Malay to English or English to Malay. We are trusted by thousands of customers all over the world.
- Gaming localizations
- Gaming coding translations
- Real estate proposals
- Art catalogs
- Technology reports
- Technology catalogs
- Marketing handbooks
- E-learning handbooks
- Service handbooks
- Legal contracts
- Legal reports
- Accounts reports
Malay Website Localization Services
Localizing and translating Malay websites are one of Mars Translation’s many services. We offer expert Malay website translations for all sources and formats of websites, including HTML, HTML5 or PSP. We translate for all industries including fashion, business, food or tourism. Our service is provided by professional Malay linguists and web developers who are experienced in many translations styles and formats.
- Social networks
- E-business websites
- E-learning websites
- Food service websites
Malay Interpretation Services
Translation or interpretation of Malay is easily serviced at Mars Translation, as we offer professional Malay interpretation service. We interpret from Malay to English, English to Malay or a language of your choice. We provide interpretation services for conferences, ceremonies or online visual conferences. Our team of professional Malay interpreters are experienced and natives of Malaysia. We provide interpretation service for the following:
- Video conferences
- Educational ceremonies
- Telecommunication interpretations
Interesting Facts About Malay Languages
- Malay is a major language of the Austronesian family.
- It is the national language of Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.
- It is spoken by 270 million people across the Malacca Strait, including the coasts of the Malay Peninsula of Malaysia and the eastern coast of Sumatra in Indonesia, and has been established as a native language of part of western coastal Sarawak and West Kalimantan in Borneo.