Bengali Document Translation Services
Mars Translation provides a professional Bengali translation service for all translation formats. We are experienced in all formats and industries of translation, including books, magazine, legal documents and information catalog, etc. We are an ISO registered company, so you can expect great quality translation and professionalism from us. We strictly follow the regulation for providing a quality and efficient Bengali translation service.
Here is an example of documents we translation:
- Agriculture report translating
- Legal employment contracts
- Reports translation
- Product introduction
- Mobile application
- Tourism information and catalog
- Hotel booking information
- Medical transcription
- Airport guidelines
- Business plan and investment proposal
- Personal employment document translation
Bengali Website Localization Services
Need to promote the new product on the company site? Need someone to localize the content into the local language first? Mars Translation provides a professional Bengali website translation service with Bengali localization. Our team of professional Bengali translators is experienced in Bengali website translation and specializes in all industries. Our team of engineers closely supports our translators to maintain the technical function of the source document.
- Legal law website
- Job Employment website
- Food service website
- IT Technology website
- Public Relations website
- Energy Resource website
Bengali Interpretation Services
Mars Translation provides professional Bengali interpretation services, regardless of the industries or presentation style. We only select speakers that are native Bengali presenter and who have the ability to localize in translation and interpretation for both parties. Our interpreters present themselves in a professional manner, both for the company’s reputation and for Mars Translation. We provide interpretation services for the following types of projects:
- Questionnaire interviews
- Medical interpretation
- Speech and performance interpretation
Interesting Facts About Bengali Language
- Bengali is the language native to the region of Bengal, which comprises the present-day nation of Bangladesh and of the Indian States West Bengal, Tripura and southern Assam.
- It is written using the Bengali alphabet, it the most spoken language in Bangladesh and second most spoken in India.
- Bengali is the native language for a population of 210 million.
- It is the seventh most spoken language in the world.