Hungarian Document Translation Services
Mars Translation provides a one-stop for all your Hungarian translation needs. We can translate legal documents, certificates, letters or promotional materials. We provide a high quality and efficient translation service that meets with your expectations. We are capable to localize your content to meet the needs of the local market and translation scope. The service is solely performed by native and experienced Hungarian linguists.
- Fashion catalogs
- Tourism catalogs
- Agricultural catalogs
- Service catalogs
- Information booklets
- Computer user guidelines
- Travel guides
- Documentary reports
- Presentation scripts
- Government letters
- Government catalogs
- Legal certificates
Hungarian Website Localization Services
Mars Translation has a pool of professional and experienced in-house based web engineers to provide support to our professional Hungarian linguists for the translations of all Hungarian websites. We support all formats and styles of websites, including HTML, HTML5 or PSP. Our service is promised with professionalism and satisfactions of customers, and we localize the websites to suite the local market needs and media scope.
- School websites
- E-business websites
- Legal learning websites
- Fashion blogs
- Travelling websites
Hungarian Interpretation Services
Mars Translation is your professional Hungarian speaker and interpreter. We proudly represent the companies with experience and professionalism, as we are familiar with all sources and functions of interpretation. We interpret for meetings, press releases, conferences or media translations. Our interpreters are natives and experienced in the localization for the interpretations to meet all needs.
- Medical translations
- Conference meetings
- School presentations
Interesting Facts About Hungarian Language
- Hungarian is the official language of Hungary and one of the 24 official languages of the European Union.
- Outside Hungary it is also spoken by communities of Hungarian people in neighboring countries, especially in Romania, Slovakia, Serbia and Ukraine.
- Like Finnish and Estonian, it belongs to the Uralic language.
- The Hungarian name for the language is Magyar.
- The word "Magyar" is also used as an English word to refer to Hungarian people as an ethnic group, or to the language.