Khmer Document Translation Services
Mars Translation is a professional that provides all translation services for Khmer documents. We translate for legal documents, certificates, reports or promotional catalogs. Our linguists are professional and experienced in all types and formats of documents, and we localize the translation to meet the need of the markets and customers’ expectations. We promise an efficient service that meets your schedule and time.
- School reports
- Telecommunication reports
- Telecommunication user guidelines
- Telecommunication catalogs
- Employment booklets
- Employment expectations
- Business contracts
- Real estate contracts
- Purchasing contracts
- Servicing contracts
- University promotional catalogs
- Wine catalogs
Khmer Website Localization Services
Mars Translation is your trusted provider for website translation services, as we provide professional Khmer website translations for all formats and styles of website. We translate from Khmer to English or English to Khmer, and we also localize the translation for a better adaptation to the local market. We have linguists who are experts in all industries and will make your project completed perfectly.
- Movie websites
- Company official sites
- Research websites
- Translation websites
- News report websites
Khmer Interpretation Services
Mars Translation is professional interpreter for Khmer language, we provide professional Khmer interpretation services for all your translation needs. We interpret for conferences, press releases or ceremonies. Linguists on Mars Translation are native Khmers who are experienced in all interpretation services and have deep understanding of localization for a better performance. We are proud to support and represent all parties of interpretation.
- Media releases
- School ceremonies
- News reporting
Interesting Facts About Khmer Languages
- Khmer is the language of the Khmer people and the official language of Cambodia.
- With approximately 16 million speakers, it is the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language.
- Khmer has been influenced considerably by Sanskrit and Pali, especially in the royal and religious registers, through the vehicles of Hinduism and Buddhism.
- It is also the earliest recorded and earliest written language of the Mon–Khmer family, predating Mon and by a significant margin Vietnamese.
- The Khmer language has influenced, and has been influenced by, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Chinese and Cham, all of which, due to geographical proximity and long-term cultural contact, form a sprachbund in peninsular Southeast Asia.