Maltese Document Translation Services
Need translation for legal documents, certificate, handbooks or contracts for Maltese? Mars Translation is your professional Maltese translator service that only provides professional and high quality Maltese translations. We translate from Maltese to English or English to Maltese. Localizing for the local market or translation is part of our service to give you the full experience. We endeavor to meet all your expectations, earn your trust and loyalty.
We provide document translation service for the following:
- Telecommunication materials
- Food catalogs
- Fashion magazines
- Engineering magazines
- Scientific catalogs
- Scientific magazines
- Medical catalogs
- Medical flyers
- Medical books
- Vet catalogs
- Parenting books
- Crafting books
Maltese Website Localization Services
Need better translation of your website in Maltese or English? Mars Translation is your chance to get high quality and efficient Maltese website translation services. We translate from Maltese to English or English to Maltese. We support all formats and industries of websites, including HTML, HTML5 or PSP. We localize your website and translation in adaptation to the local market and customization.
- Medical websites
- Scientific websites
- Art websites
- Crafting websites
- Telecommunication websites
Maltese Interpretation Services
Need someone to interpret from Maltese to English or English to Maltese? Mars Translation is your professional Maltese interpreter, as we are professional and experienced in all occasions of Maltese interpretations. We interpret for conferences, visual meeting or audios. We also localize each interpretation to adapt to the local cultural and market needs. We service is high quality and bring reliability for you on Mars Translation.
- Visual conferences
- Company annual conferences
- School ceremonies
Interesting Facts About Maltese Languages
- Maltese is the national language of Malta and a co-official language of the country alongside English, while also serving as an official language of the European Union, the only Semitic language so distinguished.
- Maltese is descended from Siculo-Arabic.
- About half of the vocabulary is derived from standard Italian and Sicilian; English words make up between 6% and 20% of the Maltese vocabulary.