Punjabi Document Translation Services
We translate from all sources of Punjabi documents from all industries and formats. We can translate from English to Punjabi, or Punjabi to English. Our translators are experienced in all Punjabi translation, being a native Punjabi speaker has brought them the advantage of localization culturally.
Below is a list of documents we do for Punjabi translation:
- Passport documents
- Cooking instructions
- Service menus
- Food menus
- Machinery instructions
- Machinery catalogs
- Flight information
- Flight reports
- Promotional catalogs
- E-learning documents
- Educational reports
- Educational researches
Punjabi Website Localization Services
Mars Translation has numbers of professional and experienced web developers for Punjabi website translation services. Our professional Punjabi linguists work side-by-side with the developers for a professional quality services. We support the formats of HTML, HTML5 or PSP. We localize the translation to meet the needs of the local markets and your expectations. Efficiency and quality are our guarantee to you and your company.
- Educational websites
- E-earning websites
- Designing websites
- Engineering websites
- Social networks
Punjabi Interpretation Services
Mars Translations interpreters are experienced in the service of Punjabi translation and Punjabi interpretation. We can interpret and translate at the same time for the understanding for you and your audience. We represent our customers in all sort of presentation, including press conference, interview etc. Our service is guaranteed by a professional manner of knowledge and Punjabi localization for the market or presentations need.
- E-learning audios
- Government speeches
- Voting speeches
Interesting Facts About Punjabi Language
- Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by 102 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 10th most widely spoken language in the world.
- It is the native language of the Punjabi people who inhabit the historical Punjab region of Pakistan and India.
- It is the only living language among the Indo-European languages which is a fully tonal language.
- Punjabi is the most widely spoken language in Pakistan, the 11th most widely spoken in India, and the 3rd-most natively spoken language in the Indian Subcontinent.
- Punjabi are the fourth most spoken language in England and Wales and third most spoken mother tongue in Canada.