Hindi Document Translation Services
Mars Translation provides a one-stop service platform for all your Hindi document translation needs. We translate all sources of documents including contracts, advertisement materials, or catalogs. We translate from Hindi to English, English to Hindi or up to 108 pairing languages. We also localize the translation to adapt to the local market and cultural needs.
- Employment contracts
- Employment regulations
- Product information
- Product labeling
- Product care information
- Company introductions
- Company reports
- Promotional materials
- Instruction menus
- Service guidelines
- Information catalogs
- Rental contracts
Hindi Website Localization Services
Mars Translation provides professional website translation for Hindi, and we also localize the websites to meet the needs of the local market. Our professional service in translation and web development is supported by a strong team of professionals. Both our web developer and translators are highly experienced with a valued portfolio of performance. We support the formats of HTML, HTML5 or PSP.
- Company websites
- E-learning websites
- Schooling websites
- Church websites
- Television websites
Hindi Interpretation Services
Mars Translation offers a professional Hindi interpretation service that will bring the audience and culture closer. We interpret for all functions, including conference, media release, product release or online meeting. We interpret for both parties for a better understanding, and we can interpret from Hindi to English or English to Hindi. We localize the interpretation for a better understanding of all parties.
- Company meetings
- Conference meetings
- Company reporting
Interesting Facts About Hindi Language
- Hindi is the native and official spoken language of India and Pakistan, for a population of 258 million.
- There are two dialects of Hindi, Western and Eastern Hindi. Western Hindi is from Apabhramsa and Eastern from Ardhamagadhi.
- There are two types of Hindi, the standard and the modern Urdu.
- Hindi and Urdu are the same language.
- Hindi is written in the Devanagari script and uses more Sanskrit words, while Urdu is written more with Perso-Arabic script and Persian words.