Norwegian, Nynorsk Document Translation Services
Mars Translation has a number of professional Norwegian, Nynorsk linguists who provide professional Norwegian translation services. We translate from Norwegian to English or English to Norwegian, and we can localize the translation to meet the needs of Norwegian market. We translate legal documents, reports, analyses or books. Professional and superior Norwegian translation services are our guarantee.
- Visa applications
- Graduation certificates
- Notice letterings
- river certificates
- Government documents
- Invitations lettering
- Company social documents
- Council documents
- Social reports
- Environmental documents
- Environmental reports
- Financial documents
Norwegian, Nynorsk Website Localization Services
Website translation is Mars Translation’s most used service, and professional Norwegian websites translation is a part of it. All translations are completed with the combined effort of professional web developers and experienced Norwegian linguists. We translate from Norwegian to English or English to Norwegian. Professional and high quality website translation services are our guarantee to you and your company.
- Government websites
- E-business websites
- Commercial websites
- Environmental websites
- Social responsibility websites
Norwegian, Nynorsk Interpretation Services
Mars Translation has the most professional and trusted Norwegian interpreters for all your interpretation needs. We offer professional Norwegian interpretation services for all occasions, including press releases, conferences, speeches or internal reporting. Only native and well experienced linguists are hired for interpretation and localization services. We guarantee that you and your company will get superior Norwegian interpretation services on Mars Translation. We provide interpretation services for the following types of events:
- Press release conferences
- Environmental conferences
- Social meetings
Interesting Facts About Norwegian, Nynorsk Languages
- Norwegian is a North Germanic language spoken primarily in Norway, where it is the official language.
- Together with Swedish and Danish, Norwegian forms a continuum of more or less mutually intelligible local and regional variants.
- As established by law and governmental policy, there are two official forms of written Norwegian – Bokmal and Nynorsk.
- The Norwegian Language Council is responsible for regulating the two forms, and recommends the terms Norwegian Bokmal and Norwegian Nynorskin English.
- Two other written forms without official status also exist, the major one being Riksmal.