How to output full HD PDF files from AutoCAD?
1. AutoCAD 2015 - English
2. PDF virtual printer, such as Adobe Acrobat, PDF factory, or CutePDF.
1. Open the CAD file, and adjust the settings for the drawing that you want to export, such as border and scale.
2. Click the "printer" icon or execute the "Ctrl+P" command to get the Print option box where you can select the printer.
3. Choose the right paper size based on your needs.
4. Select "window" plot, and select the drawing frame by clicking its top left corner, and then its lower right corner, and confirm with "OK" to select the drawing.
5. Tick "Center the plot", and then click "OK".